Perhaps you are expanding in an existing market, or are looking to enter new markets with your own vacuum circuit breaker?
Maybe you no longer want to be at the mercy of your present vacuum circuit breaker supplier, and are looking to remove the risks you face?
You might even be developing your own vacuum circuit breaker design and have come across significant problems that are dramatically delaying the development process? Would some assistance here help?
Are you looking to increase the fault current capability of your existing product?
Do you have an existing product that requires cost reducing whilst maintaining a high level of reliability?
Whatever your situation, it’s important that you understand the best way to identify an expert and reliable design resource, that will protect your independence and let you offer excellent value to your customers.
Here are 7 of the most important qualities you should expect from any professional circuit breaker design specialist:
1) Design expertise and experience to create cost-effective designs that solve all your problems, simply and efficiently.
2) An ability to design a low cost circuit breaker or a premium high-endurance product.
3) Experience of designing circuit breakers in all formats, including mid mount draw-out, fixed, roll on the floor, and in-line arrangements.
4) An exceptional understanding of vacuum interrupter technology.
5) An in-depth knowledge of the world-wide requirements of certification testing.
6) Full support provided right the way through the project, to successful completion of the relevant certification testing.
7) Experience of producing successful designs rated right up to 80kA.